The popular and most loved online streaming platform-Amazon Prime can also be accessed on your TV. Many among us love to watch their favorite Prime Video’s web content, movies, TV shows, songs, etc. on the big screen of their TV. So, if you are one of them and looking to watch Amazon Prime on your TV then this post will help you to bring the Prime Video’s entertainment from your mobile or computer to your TV. The process to activate Amazon Prime on your TV is easy and quick, you can easily complete it by navigating to the Prime Video’s My TV activation page.
Steps to activate Amazon My TV on your TV
The steps to activate Amazon Prime Video on TV are mentioned below; look at the steps:
- Using your remote, switch on your TV
- Look for the Amazon Prime Video app on your TV
- Or visit the TV Channel Store and download and install Amazon Prime on your TV
- Now, launch the Prime Video on your TV
- Then, a 6-digit code will be displayed on your TV screen, note it down
- Using a device (mobile or computer), visit the com/codepage
- Now, on the amazon.com/mytv page, you need to enter the username and password details of your Prime Video account
- Enter the code in the verification field on the My TV activation page
- You will be notified via a prompt message that Amazon Prime Video has been activated on your TV
- Finally, you have successfully activated Prime Video My TV program on your TV
Note: After going through the above steps, you will be able to watch Amazon Prime Video on TV. Make sure to enter the Amazon Prime account credentials correctly to avoid any type of login issue.
In short, to watch Amazon Prime Video on TV, you need to log in to your Amazon Prime account to enter the registration code on the activation page. After verifying the code on the Prime Video My TV program activation page, you will be able to enjoy Prime Video’s web content and movies on your TV. In this post, we have introduced the steps to activate Prime Video on your TV. Hopefully, you have successfully activated the Amazon Prime Video on your TV referring to this post.